Wednesday, September 2, 2009

9/2/09

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I was measured 5 foot 5 the other night, and now I feel like a freakshow! I felt a little better after the babysitter came, and I told her that I was not the tallest kid in the grade, even though I was 5 foot 5. she said that was believeable, because I was ONLY 5 foot 5. I said that was not small. She agreed, and said that when she was my age, she was 5 foot 7.

My new favorite band is the Jackson 5. Yes, they were around in the 60's. Yes the lead singer just died at the age of 50. And duh!, I only like them when Michael was our age. He sounded WAY better!

This labor day is my grandparents' 50th anniversary. It's a big deal, so my dad is flying down to Florida this Friday to spend the weekend. He said a lot of his siblings were visiting, so I asked if my uncle in Hawaii was coming. He said no, but that his 16 year old son (Miles? Sorry Jennie, I'm not very familiar with my distant family!) was coming. Yep.

I am going to fill up some space with blabber. For those of you who don't know what it is, I will explain. I am going to type for a full 5 minutes of stuff that randomly pops in my head. I won't stop, but that probally doesn't matter to you. Ok, here I go! My topic is. . . music!

It would be cool to be a rockstar. I would get an expensive lunchbox from Vera Bradley because I will be 'made of money'. My mom says I can't get a Vera Bradley lunch box. I don't care. I got a cool one from the Caddy Sac todoy. When I become famous, I will tell everyone I got my lunch box from there. I will also say that I donate a bunch of money to charities (which I don't) so everyone will donate and there will be world peace!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I kinda like the Jackson 5, too! I like your blabber!! :)

    ReplyDelete