Tuesday, September 29, 2009

9/29/09

YES!!!!!! IN YOUR FACE!!!! I HAVE 6 FOLLOWERS!!!!! But seriously, it's no big deal. I guess everybody just loves me. Haha, just kidding. OMJ, did you believe me? Haha that's funny. I am going to wright Oh my Jonas or OMJ from now on. SO IN YOUR FACE!!!

TO MY GOOD FRIEND HANNAH:

I am not a Michael Jackson fan. I was being sarcastic. Seriously. I like a few of his songs, and my favorite band is the Jackson 5, but I am not a Michael Jackson addict. That is all I have to say to you. You are dismissed. Haha, JK.

I am probally going to try out for cheerleading this year. I'm still not sure because last year I started out wanting to try out for cheerleading, then I changed my mind and tried out for basketball. I didn't make it, so I did Upward that winter. Let me tell you, Upward is CHEESY. You have an hour long practice once a week, and the always cut out 5 minutes to read the bible. There is a ton of kids playing, but what I don't get is how they divide them. My team got a total of 9 girls. Other teams got 15 girls. One of our team members quit, another moved, so we were stuck with 7. One game, we only had 5 girls show up, which is the number you send in. We played an entire game, which is about 6 quarters (Upward is crazed), with no subs. I got tired.

For any of you who saw the post before I edited out some rude remarks, these remarks were not true, I was joking around, and I am sincerly sorry to anyone it involved.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Viv!!!!! Sorry, I didn't know you were joking. I'm so stupid. I don't take jokes well. Oh well. Sorry for the inconvience. It's nice to have a friend like you.
    Your friend,
    Me (you know who it is)

    ReplyDelete