Wednesday, September 30, 2009

9/30/09

YES! My prediction came true! The 30th has come at long last! Yes, in my book a few days is long last.

I'm bored.

I am bored and I can't think of anything to do for a YouTube video. Any ideas?

I got my first subscriber on YouTube! (Thank you, Courtney!)

OMJ, my TeamJonas account expired. I am sad.

OMJ, my nails are nubs.

OMJ, I am going to copy Madison. She said she was going to make a prequel to Jake and Maria. If you don't know what the heck I'm talking about: visit her blog. Okay, here it goes:

Jake: Hi, who are you?
Maria: The name's Maria.
Jake: Hi, Maria. I made you this pie because you just moved here.
Maria: I hate pie.
Jake: Noooooooooooooo!
Maria: I like soccer. Soccer is better.
Jake: Pie
Maria: Soccer!

I think you know how it ends.
Madison-
If you did not want me to use this topic, please e-mail me or comment so I can take it down.
<3 Viv

No comments:

Post a Comment