Monday, September 21, 2009

9/21/09

I can't go anywhere for Christmas. My mom has to stay here, leaving us a bunch of gas money. Do you know what we are going to spend it on? Going to Ireland next summer! I am afraid of the plane ride. After I heard about 911, watched a video in Social Studies, and then heard about 9 out of 9 people dying in a helicopter and plane crashed. I am freaking out! I know that the trip will be next summer, but I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe I will overcome my fear soon. My dad works with this guy who has his own 2 person airplane. He said he would love to fly me, my dad, and my brother up for a quick fun ride. Maybe when I go up, I will realize that it is no big deal and that I was just being stupid.

I went a long way from going to Ireland, to going up in a tiny plane. Isn't that weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment