Saturday, September 19, 2009

9/19/09

Doesn't this look cool? I got the idea after looking at Courtney's blog. I really like what you did, Courtney, that looks great!

Anyway, after last year, when everyone started 'booing' eachother, I got another idea. I remembered my old neighborhood in Pfaufftown (near Winston-Salem), where we would put a little ghost in our window to show we had been booed. What happens is, one person starts it off by getting 2 cut-outs, of a ghost. You put them in separete envelopes and mail them to 2 of your neighbors. In the envelope, you also include a little poem about Halloween. When your neighbor opens the envelope, they have officially been 'booed'. They then hang the little ghost in their window and boo 2 more people. It keeps going on, but you can't boo someone twice! That is what I am going to do this year. I want to get all the way down the Middle School Hallway. Beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment