Friday, June 19, 2009

6/19/09

Hoorah! I have more followers! Thank you so much to everyone who is following!

Again, if you know my big secret, you would get a tiny idea of why my mom tried to dye her hair blonde. Actually, it turned out to just make her brown hair lighter, but not by much. If you have no idea what I am talking about, just e-mail me and I will tell you.

I am having this big yardsale soon, so stop by my place! (There is nothing you can do to make me put my address up here!!) And tomorrow, there is a HUGE neighborhood yardsale, and it will have tons of sellers. Trust me, I am one of them. I am saving for an iTunes giftcard and an iPod nano.

This is my favorite joke because it is about our school!

My dad works with this lady named An, who grew up in our town. She even went to SPX. But before that, she went to a public school and was a great student, in every subject, except Math. Her mother became tired of the bad grades, so she switched An over to SPX. Her Math grades became much better everyday that she went to school. When she got her report card for the 1st quarter, An was a straight A student! Her mother was proud, but also confused.
She said, " An, you are doing so well in Math, how come you were not getting grades like this in your old school? I thought private school was harder."
An simply replied, " Private school is harder, but I have to get good grades!"
"But why?"
" Because in the back of the room, there is a child nailed to a giant plus-sign, and I don't want to end up like him."

No comments:

Post a Comment