Thursday, June 4, 2009

6/4/09

Swim practice was canceled (Again! Yea!), so now I LOVE thunderstorms! I have these wierd new coaches, and they are all up in my business and they are like, "Vivian. Stop touching the bottom of the pool." And I'm like, "I'm not. I'm touching the bottom of the ool. Do you see any pee in it?" She really shut up after that! But anyway, I made that 2nd line up! Number 1 is true.

Recently, I have been sending messages to someone in my grade. I will admit this, because this person knows nothing about this website. So anyway, this dude was getting on my nerves, so e-mailed him. I knew his address, but he did not know mine. So, I use a gmail account to send my message. He thinks I am the following people:

Brooke
Courtney
Rebecca Moore
Morgan Helms

Go Figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment