Saturday, June 27, 2009

6/27/09

I know, I am crazy. Especially for writing about him here. You have probally heard, that the King of Pop, Micheal Jackson died at 7 o' clock Thursday, June 25 from a heartattack. No radio station in the world has gone even an hour with out playing some of his songs.

Now people are having HUGE debates on how or what triggered a heartattack on a 50-year-old. What could it be? My dad thinks that the doctor was wrong on the medication, and will be either sued or put in jail.

Moving on, I have a new Gmail account, but it is just for using that chat with other friends who also own a Gmail account. I really do not like forwarded messages, so please don't send them to me.

If you thought this post was bad, leave a comment and write bad.

If you thought this post was good, leave a comment and write good.

No comments:

Post a Comment